Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday again

It is currently raining and I have been banished from the boat while Judi arranges. She has done a wonderful job keeping the boat liveable and manageable. Small space but never a bad nights sleep.

5 comments:

  1. Last day. I can't believe it. I'll pray for good weather, I'm sure you guys will not. Call us when you get back to the main land. We love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Please call people when you are back in the USA!!! You know we worry about you guys. When are you expected home? Glad it was a great time and the blog was great. Love ya guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you have safe seas and beautiful skies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hows about safe skies and beautiful seas. boy that blue bikini and smile still has me spinning. can't wait to hear about that one.
    call your family as soon as those big toes hit the sand in good ole FLA. Stay safe and think smart crossing the sea. please say your prayers too.

    love,
    mamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God, this catch me if you can blog is almost over, will miss the adventure of finding it and reading all about your real adventure though! Thank you for all the postings and allowing us to follow along with you two on your vacation. Stay safe and God be with you!
    love,
    sheri

    ReplyDelete