That is awsesome...Did you eat it??? Jeff & julie are in town and we had a large laugh at you two. So glad you are having a great time.
Now that is what a fish in the Bahamas is suppose to look like. Glad you guys caught some fish and had them for dinner. We miss you!
....ahh,,,,,, Grouper,use to be my fav.! after seeing him upclose and personal, I now may have to forgo fish and live on berries!
What a fun time. Karen really wants us to take a trip like this. I hope you two are having run. I'm sure that boat can get really small at times.
That is awsesome...Did you eat it??? Jeff & julie are in town and we had a large laugh at you two. So glad you are having a great time.
ReplyDeleteNow that is what a fish in the Bahamas is suppose to look like. Glad you guys caught some fish and had them for dinner. We miss you!
ReplyDelete....ahh,,,,,, Grouper,use to be my fav.! after seeing him upclose and personal, I now may have to forgo fish and live on berries!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time. Karen really wants us to take a trip like this. I hope you two are having run. I'm sure that boat can get really small at times.
ReplyDelete